Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tomorrow's horoscope from Johathan Cainer

"Your mood will soon change. The sunshine of inner-confidence will emerge from behind a cloud of concern that has been hovering over your world. You may not suddenly solve a problem, but you will at least see a way to work around it - or to live with it, in reasonable comfort, after a while. You will get a reprieve from a deadline or at least some indication that a tricky task is attainable. Just as a small splash of colour can bring life to a whole wall of white, you will find this new development improves the way you feel about almost everything. ..."

HA! I sure as heck hope so. I am insufferable, I hate the state of mind that I am in and really want the little epiphanies I have every day to stick. I want to feel good again. There's so much crap in this world, so much sadness, so much strife that I feel like a tool for my outlook and the sadness I am allowing. I want it all to go away and the happiness that I should feel for the blessings I have in my life, which are MANY, to return.

It might take medication, or maybe a greater effort on my part. Either way, somethings got to give because I can't live this cyclical nightmare that is my hormones these days.

No comments: