Monday, September 29, 2008

Why not?

Nothing better to do since I'm totally ignoring the chaos in the next room because I would need duct tape. I'm not even kidding.

So I'm taking her lead and posting my inner princess.....


You Are Pocahantas!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Now that you mention it, I do touch a lot of people. Don't go all tattle tale on me and mention this to my husband. Also, I do have some serious wisdom going on. And I'm a free-spirit from way back. So there you have it. I'm channeling some Pocahantas action.

I totally knew I would be her.

See? I'm am wise.

Told ya.

1 comment:

Sheyb said...

Glad I inspired you to find your inner Pocahantes. :)