Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I just dare you....

to make fun of me and the insanity. Furthermore, I dare you to join me and show the internets your silliest moment you can muster. That is, if you have the hairy balls to do so.

Mine was inspired while glimpsing at myself in the mirror after 15 rewinds of the same episode of Barney. I was singing this little number repeatedly and didn't even realize it until I saw the reflection.

Why am I subjecting myself to such ridicule and shame? I don't have any farking idea. All I know is that I laughed myself to tears after watching this. I then thought to myself what a travesty it would be to keep this gem hiding in the closet.

Also I want reassurance from others that I have not lost my mind.



And if you want to know who does my hair just ask me. K?

3 comments:

Renée said...

You must Sydney's mother or something because you sort of act like each other. AND I'M NOT SINGING ON YOUTUBE. I alreay posted my super queer mtn bike faces.


xo

Renée said...

ok, so J wanted to know why I was laughing so hard and he just watched it with me. "that's cool that she's blogging" says he. No other reaction, like "omg why is your friend so insane?" or "is she drunk?"

He's happy you're blogging.

mama said...

well he has seen my nether regions in a photo courtesy of his beloved wife. can't much shock him after that i suppose.

that sounds WAY worse than it is, huh?

dude. i still can't believe i posted that. i am officially crazy.