Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Drum Roll Please.



I'm elated and sad at the same time. I knew that I would have disappointment for whatever baby I wasn't going to have. A girl is wonderful news.....but it's not a boy and that is kind of sad. I know this baby will be loved and having another child is a blessing from above. It doesn't matter if you have an innie or an outie :-)

Welcome to the family little one. Your daddy is going to need to study extra hard and perhaps even shoot for the Nobel Prize as some point in his career if we're going to afford two weddings.

2 comments:

Renée said...

Aw, congratulations! Two little sisters....nothing in the world can prepare you for the heartwarming journey you're about to embark upon. I'm S is very pleased? Boys are scraped elbows, torn pants, stinky feet, and tender kisses. But girls? Oh, my girl brings me a sweet joy that no boy can. You are meant to be a mama of girls, and that's something special. xo

mama said...

S is utterly giddy. "Awww, Mama." she said. The look alone in her eyes told me her heart's desire was gifted her and I just know she'll be the best big sister to a little sister that any girl could be.

I know what you mean about girls. There's just something special about them. Even if they're "Daddy's", they're still our best friends.....at least for now. I'm sure I'll be hated for a while when I'm suddendly rendered stupid, but when it comes time for them to have babies I'll be the knower of all. It's a cycle all mamas of girls have to go through. :-)