Monday, June 05, 2006

The Big Day.

Tomorrow I get a glimpse inside my expanding abdomen and see a tiny baby floating around. I get to peek and see if it's a little boy, or perhaps another little girl. Either of which I will love more than anything imaginable. I'm just a little apprehensive about finding out the sex. I want to know, really. I guess I'm just not ready to lose the romance behind the possibility of it being one or the other. The day dreaming loss alone is making me a little jittery.

If I have a boy I'll experience the father/son bond first hand between my two loves, AND my husband will get to father a son. This is something I know he thinks about and has always wanted. Regardless of what he says now, I know he'll always want a son and that would fill him to the brim I think.

If I have a girl I know Sydney will experience the bond sisters can have with each other through out their adult life. I will get to see cute little curly hair draping over big blue eyes. The hubby will get cuddles from an adoring little girl that thinks he hung the moon and stars just for her.

Either way we win. I just don't know if I'm ready to know for sure exactly which path has been chosen at this point in time. Either way we will all embrace and love the new addition given to our little family of three. It's amazing to think that we will soon be a family of four. I just can't imagine what it will be like. I look forward to the change. I know once the new baby arrives our lives will be changed for the better and the family of three will be but a distant, though, cherished memory in the scrap book of life.

Well......cya tomorrow.

No comments: