Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Gaaa! That's what Ellen say's when she begins her dialogue at the beginning of her show. I find that amusing and can relate to the feeling, release, if you will, that phrase would give someone. Gaaaaa! High pitched, near annoying, but totally funny Gaa!

Lately I feel very Gaa!! I don't know what to think, feel, do or enjoy. I am ready for winter to be over. I need to feel the sun's warmth on my face and sweat dripping from my nose as I'm weeding vegetable and flower gardens.

One thing I love about New York. The longer growing season. You were lucky in Maine to get your garden in by June and harvest to avoid the first frost in September. Here, I can go crazy by the end of April, early May. Harvest depends on weather patterns and what fronts are coming our way, but it's safe to say late October and you will still be reeping rewards of cold weather crops such as spinach and carrots.

I think I just have a large case of the winter blues......that and a minor lack of direction and focus as to what my next adventure will be.

Gaaaaa!!!

Hurry up Spring.

No comments: