Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm hungry.

Er...yes, hungry. That is why I just ate 47 mini cinnamon powdered donuts. And then a bowl of Eddy's chocolate heaven with a handful half a bag of Wise ruffles potato chips. That was just after the egg salad sandwich, green beans and the other half of the chips.

I always do this right after a dreaded weigh in. I am was very proud of my meager 3 lbs weight gain I had over the holidays. I guess now I'm just doing a little celebrating?

It happens every time I swear. This is the part of my pregnancy where I eat everything I see. It is what it is. I'm trying to curb my junk cravings but I made the mistake of going to the store before I made a small snack for myself and was faint and close to shaking from hunger when I left to come home. The first thing in my mouth? Just 4 of those delicious donuts.

What? They're mini.

Excuse me, I did manage to eat green beans didn't I?

I have to go lie down now.


Did I mention they were "cake-like" donuts?

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

LOL. You crack me up! :) I love that you are ignoring my plead for belly shots! LMAO! And, what about ULTRASOUND PICTURES???

Renée said...

Mmmmm....donuts. I had numerous affairs with several boxes of donuts during my pregnancy too - don't feel too guilty. As long as Jamie doesn't feel left out it's all good.

:D

And ARE you ignoring belly shot requests? 'Cause that would be mean. Let me see your cute bump!

xo

ar said...

I feel your pain. I had no choice but to eat a large bowl of cookies and cream ice cream every night of my pregnancy...otherwise I became nauseous. I did it for The Baby. Fat ass and stretch marks were not evidence of over indulgence; no it was proof that I was a DAMN good mother.