Wednesday, January 16, 2008

By the way!

I'm so over the 500 baby gates I have strategically placed throughout the house to keep the invader at bay. As the belly (photo not yet available) grows larger and larger I'm having a harder time maneuvering these bastards.

For example, the other day I fell right over when I caught my foot on an unsuspecting trash can that remains in the barricaded area because of babies that, like raccoons, will open that sucker when you're not looking and pull out whatever is on the top. If that is a pile of rotten cabbage just discarded from my neglected refrigerator, then so be it. She is not a prejudiced trash picker.
And lately, I'm almost positive she would jump clear to the bottom of it if she thought she'd find herself a bottle to suckle.

Anyway, I thought you should know.

5 comments:

Sheyb said...

You are too funny! LOL.

Awaiting pictures of that ever growing BELLY! ;)

Sheyb said...

We are moving!

mama said...

WHERE??

Sheyb said...

hee. Arizona

Sheyb said...

See my blog for more info. ;)