Friday, June 15, 2007

Shit

I'm tired. Just plain old dog tired and could most likely sleep 15 hours straight if I were in a cool dark room undisturbed. A couple of bong hits wouldn't hurt either. But that is neither here nor there.

I started caring for a new kid this week. A three year old boy that jumps off counters and spits carpet lengths, not long after he's beaten up every single monster imaginable and eaten 5 tuna fish sandwiches and a bag of chips. So if I seem a bit out of touch that could be the biggest reason. I have lots going on therefore lots to talk about, however, there isn't enough time in the day. Summer vacation is about to begin and in a couple of weeks I'll be going on a much needed and long overdue vacation to the county (northern Maine for those who are wondering where this county I speak of is). Two other valid reasons for my absense.

Eventually I'll get a handle on things and will be able to juggle a post here and there but for now any down time I have I'm in full rest mode....barely allowing breathing much less actual finger movement.

I am still reading when I get a moment, so please tell me stories. Give me a three minute escape if you can. I'm gonna need a place to chill whilst I'm knee deep in pb&j and worms.

1 comment:

Renée said...

Oh honey, babysitting ain't for the faint of heart that's for damn sure. I can't wait to see you! I'll make sure you have some relaxation, or hell, just crash on my bed for a nap and I'll watch your kids! xo