Monday, April 03, 2006

EVIL DOG

Reading my entry about my sweet little puppy made me feel guilty because there were far too many expletives and she really isn't so evil. Well, she is evil but she's not all the names I called her because of her evil disposition. So, I'm editing and changing a few words to clean up the language a little. It's just when your couch's stuffing is all over the floor instead of inside the couch, it tends to get a little frustrating is all. I'm sorry Sadie, for being so unforgiving of your flaws as a puppy. I, too, have flaws as a human being and lately, I've been thinking of all of the flaws I've given in to over the years and just now noticing what a horrible person some may have thought me to be. :-(

EVIL DOG IS DRIVING ME NUTS. WHAT A CUTE LITTLE *PUPPY* YOU ARE IN THAT WINDOW AND FOR THE LOW, LOW PRICE OF $400 *WELL SPENT* DOLLARS, YOU TOO, CAN HAVE THIS CUTE LITTLE TERROR OF *LOVE*.

Don't get me wrong Miss Sadie. I love you so very much and if anything were to happen to you I would be devastated. I just don't understand why, if you love me so much, do you have to act like such a *WONDERFUL PUPPY* and destroy all my worldy possessions. I don't rip your stuff to shreds. Give me a break, you're never alone, well hardly ever alone, you're loved by the ENTIRE family and doted on like some priceless diamond we happened upon on a family walk one day in the woods. WHY, OH WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE SUCH A LITTLE *PUPPY*!!!!!

Okay.....that's enough. I'm just *MILDLY UPSET * at you right now. Please stop being so EVIL!!!!

No comments: