Thursday, March 16, 2006

Morning sickness my ass.

Holeeeee. That's all I have to say right now. I've been sick for a week straight. It's as if the two little blue lines appearing on the stick that I reluctantly pee'd on gave my body permission to change at the drop of a hat. I'M SO SICK. I can't eat ANYTHING that tastes remotely the same as it did a week ago. The mere thought of meat makes me want to crawl up in a ball and die. My family is wondering what's for dinner and I say, UM........crackers?

I had morning sickness with the first. I remember having a little nausea and food aversions for a little while in the beginning. I don't remember waking up and wanting roll over and stay in bed until the dreaded first 12 weeks are over because getting up meant trying to force down something, anything with more than 5 calories and gulping down the retched prenatal vitamin. I have to eat the food to take the vitamin because taking the vitamin alone makes me sick, if I eat the food to take the vitamin, I'm still sick. I CAN'T WIN.

I love babies and thank the Lord for giving me this wonderful gift. I promise to cherish it with all my heart and soul and raise him/her with all that I have to offer. BUT, PLEASE MAKE THE MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT SICKNESS GO AWAY.

I'll make you an offer, if this sickness means that for the last 5 months of my pregnancy I won't need to get an economy size bottle of tums every week, then I'll gladly trade.

Anyway, this is my life right now. I haven't written because I can't sit in one place for long unless I'm horizontal and NO......it's not because I'm anxiously awaiting to please my man. Right about now he's wishing he wasn't such a fertile stud. If he ever gets laid again without 40 condoms on he'll be a lucky man.

No comments: