Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I took the plunge!

After contemplating forever over a new business opportunity, I decided to become a Beach Body coach.  If you've come to this blog and you are feeling down about your current health situation and you want to start a fitness journey - reach out.  You get to hear a lot of my neurosis and crap on this blog, but at the center of me - what I'm really about, is helping people figure out how to work healthy eating and fitness into their lives.  I am not a nutritionist, but beach body has tools in place for me to help my customers succeed, people with a lot of education and the know how to give you information.  I am only licensed to teach Zumba Fitness, and my classes aren't anywhere near you.  But all of you are at my finger tips, and beach body has workout programs that you can do in your own home if you so desire.  I am always available for motivation, advice, help anytime you need someone to listen and give you a lift over obstacles that you face in changing your lifestyle.  It's not about being perfect, it's about progressing into a more positive and healthy journey.  We are always going to falter, we are gonna want to eat pizza, or take a nap instead of working out.  But - we are all capable of baby steps.  Just cutting out one soda we drink per day turns into cutting out all your soda entirely after we get used to having less...and less....and less.  You are who you decide to be.  If you want help getting there, I can take your hand.  You can connect and become my free customer by joining today.  If you want to take it a step further you can get a club membership and start using other tools to help you in your process.  Thanks for taking the time to read my musings.  You are appreciated.  

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/Zumbamommy23#

No comments: