Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Today is a different day.

Mom isn't doing great but there's no more information. We're all in limbo and no one is going to communicate to each other or show any sort of emotion or support. I'm so fucked.

My husband has applied for a job in Presque-Isle, Maine, teaching at the small University there. I get the feeling that my family thinks I'm better off gone from the county. It's like none of them even know me. Weird to want to go back there and to be digging my heals in also thinking it's not the right thing. Who knows.

I had a massage this morning. Man my hips are tight. She worked them really well but I'm starting to get sore from it. Feels good to get the muscles worked a bit, though. I should make a point to do that more often because I had a really relaxing time. Too bad it's so expensive to pamper yourself in such a way. More people should be able to afford such pleasures.

I'm still feeling a tad gloomy. Zumba tonight should help. My job helps me more than the ladies could ever know. I'm looking forward to a good workout and some time with the girls!! I should feel a ton better after work.

Here's hoping.

Anyway. I guess it's a different day, same mood. On a side note, I'm contemplating counseling so I can get out my neurosis. And to help me have better coping skills with the stresses of home life. No one wants to hear what is really going on in there. Not everything. So I need a place to be open with it all and keep afloat.

Good evening, ya'll. I'm about to throw on some tassel pants and get my Salsa on.

No comments: