Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Let the countdown BEGIN BITCHES!!

In 24 days I will deliver via c-section baby girl #3. Make that 23.5 days.

That is less that four weeks away.

It has been confirmed that said baby will be a Taurus, which I am very happy about considering the little spit fire I was last blessed with. Phew, mucho reliefo.

We have also nearly completed all those dreaded renovations I was anticipating and will have a couple weeks left to get our room baby ready. I have a little shopping, a little washing, a little freaking out and a little eating left to do and I'll be a mother of THREE!!!

I'm pretty excited for this to be over. The weeks always seem to slowly creep by but the end result gets here so fast you hardly had time to get used to the idea of another kid. Especially after you've already had one or two. I've been so wrapped up in E's tiny little world that I've hardly had time to mentally prepare for Baby A's grand entrance. Of course I've fantasized and thought longingly about meeting her for the first time and feeling that surge of love burst through every part of me, but to truly grasp the reality of life that is about to change my own as I know it can only come with a severed umbilical cord.

I can hardly wait to meet you, little girl. I'm sure you'll take my breath away just like your two older sisters. I hope I have enough of me to go around but I'm not going to worry. You will feel more love than you could imagine and all will be right with the world when you get here.

See you in 24...excuse me, 23.5 days. WOOT!!!!

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

Awesome!! You sound great! :) I am a Taurus and so is my oldest. Not that that means anything to me. LOL. I can't believe you only have TWENTY THREE DAYS left! :) Or is it 22.5? lol. Wish we lived closer! I could do her newborn photos!

Sheyb said...

So, baby is coming on the 16th? ha ha! My birthday is on the 14th, and my oldest daughter's birthday is on the 20th! May = Birthday month! ;)

mama said...

yeah, the 16th. you share my sister's bday. missed ya by two days. i would have gone for the 14th but they are sticklers about when they will actually perform the c-section and the 16th was a whole two days early as it is.

she'll still be 9lbs or so. i make huge babies.