Tuesday, September 25, 2007

If I could make just a few requests....

I don't want to seem selfish or ungrateful for my beautiful babe screaming bloody murder in the next room, but would it be horrible if I were to wish for one that was quieter this time 'round. One that didn't wail from morning to...well..morning.

Could this new baby have an easier time with teething perhaps?

And maybe this one won't walk at 10 months. Let's shoot for say, 13 months. Just old enough but not so old that I would worry.

I would also like to put in for a mild, even tempered baby. One that cried or talked even for food, diaper or sleep would be great.

Also one that eats whatever I put in front of him or her without much fuss. Would it be too brazen to ask for one that slept through the night at around 3 months, breastfeeding and all? Lets shoot for a 3 hour feeding schedule by day with little to no puke in the face afterward and 5 solid sleeping hours at night, if you could manage 10 straight hours I wouldn't argue.

Since I'm asking, one that was potty trained, never sick and talking in complete, polite sentences at birth would be fantastic. If they had a job that would be okay, too. Rent money would help cover the cost of booze that I will need to consume once this child is off the boob. A trust funder would be ideal if you could.

Reaching, reaching, reaching for the stars here, I know. But after the last two years, I'm entitled to a few requests. Any or all that can be filled would be much appreciated.

P.S. Please make my husband lactate this time.

6 comments:

Sheyb said...

Sounds like you want a baby like mine. LOL. Not that I am bragging... well maybe just a little but. haha. :) Here's to a boy! lol.

Sheyb said...

Although.... I really like my girls! Hmmmm...

mama said...

youg baby is like a wet dream shey....you're so lucky. watch out for the next one....i think it's customary for everyone to have just one difficult baby.

not that you didn't have your worries with zoe...but what a doll she is for you. i could only dream of the easy going sleeper you have.

mama said...

oh...and i like my girls too....3 of a kind wouldn't be bad at all. not to mention i have buckets of clothes.

Sheyb said...

My first baby girl was A LOT harder than Zoe is. LOL.

Renée said...

i'll toss my coin in the wishing well too......perky perfect C's instead of the flacid DD's that presently adorn my chest. i'll let you know if my wishes come true. :D