Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sometimes your light is too bright.

Not every one is going to buy what you're selling, but that's okay. In this process of helping others become fit and healthy, I imagine that there are people who can't handle the awesome that you're giving out. It has nothing to do with your awesome, and everything to do with the way they feel about themselves.

I have made people want to vomit a little in their mouth with the gifts I possess. It's hard for some to look at a positive light and see the good in it because they would rather focus on negativity and being unhappy. I don't wish to reside on that side of the fence anymore but it has come at a price at times. I am a sensitive and insecure in my weaker moments, but I'm growing. I'm starting to realize that happiness and being fruitful is a state of mind and has a lot to do with where your focus is.

I am in the middle of a life transformation and learning to let my light shine bright despite the bad that is out there in the world. Despite the jealousy and hatred that comes from people who do not wish to reach for something good.

For every one person that likes the darkness, there are a dozen who want to benefit from what you have to offer. That's not even considering the cloud that resides above your head when you choose to partake in that negativity. I promise to myself to stop trying to change the haters and put my hard work and effort into being something positive and helpful to the people who want to be supported and loved. It will come back to me in spades. If I give up on my dreams of helping others, they win. And I lose.

To hell with that philosophy. I'm so much happier in the winner's circle.

So much happier.

No comments: