Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Just a few pics......

just because I'm very lazy right now and having a hard time finding time to write stuff that makes sense....and all these really cute days have come and gone without a single word from the writer and creator of this funny little blog. How dare I neglect my loyal fans...all five of you deserve way more than that. So anyway....to make a long story short...here is a fun day playing in the leaves just before halloween then a fabulous birthday for a fabulous lil' baby girl....I hope you all enjoy. I'll fill in more blanks later. Or I won't.

I'm pregnant, leave me alone.












The end.

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

Holy crap! A NEW POST! lol! ;)

Great pictures!!!

Sheyb said...

Oh, and happy birthday to the babe! :) It's neat that our girls' birthday's are so close together. :)

Renée said...

Oh your hair! You have the best pregnant hair ever...it's so long, thick and shiny. That pic of you and J holding E awesome. Happy Birthday little girl...you're beautiful.

You did an amazing job on S's face paint too, perfect little kitty!